Friday, June 5, 2009

Watercolor Dolls







It's been a while since I've done a new post because I've been busy getting a group show together featuring local artists doing art in the theme of "art for baby". We had the opening last night and a good time was had by all. My mom has been visiting and her help with the show made it so easy.

Unfortunately my camera died a dented death so I'm going to have to wait and see if I can get the pictures off of it. Above are a few scans of some doll designs I did as an addition to some acrylic nursery sets and cloth dolls (again, pictures pending). I've been having loads of fun getting back into Aquarelle watercolor sticks, watercolors and pencil, and oil pastels. It's a lot easier to do work on the kitchen table when you've got a toddler needing something every ten minutes! So the easle painting will have to wait till I can get some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment