Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Working on the Studio

Jolie and I in the studio, working on a birthday banner


I always love to see other artist's working spaces. So here are a few pictures of my little art studio, which is undergoing some changes right now. Besides a much needed spring cleaning, I am re-defining the space to include an encaustic painting area (photos of that still to come).

There are some challenges with this space. It has to be many things; a laundry room, a potting shed of sorts, guest room (sorry Mom), and horror of horrors... a dog kennel for two big hairy and farty dogs. A situation I am living with but plotting to remedy.


Painting area before picture, cluttered and in need of some furniture editing

After (with the lawn chairs inside because it's been raining so much)

No comments:

Post a Comment