Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Friday Opening, New Work at the Persimmon Gallery



I will be showing an entire body of new work, featuring mostly landscapes and a few still life, all done in the encaustic medium. If you are in the area please pop in! The pieces will be up for two weeks after the opening. I would love for people to see these encaustic works in person, as the depth and richness of the medium is difficult to observe with a computer screen. Also, because of issues I am having with my studio space, I may have to stop working in the encaustic medium for a while and focus on either oils or acrylics for the immediate future.  So this is it folks! It's gonna be a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the show! My sister works in encaustic medium so I know how deep and rich the work is in person.
    Your work is glorious.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete