Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Recent work and the Art San Diego fair

                                                         Mustard in the Old Vines   8 x 10  Encaustic on wood


Back in the saddle again! I spent most of last week getting into the rhythm of Jolie being in school, working in the studio in the mornings and afternoons free (the studio gets crazy hot in the afternoons, a situation which I believe will get much better in a few months), what a life this is shaping up to be! This week will be a bit different however, because I am working at the Art San Diego contemporary art fair over in Balboa Park. I'm going to get the inside scoop on what it's like to exhibit and sell art at a serious art fair, something I'm considering applying for once I get my next body of work finished. It looks like there is going to be some amazing art there so I'll try to take some pictures  and post them over on my facebook paintings page.


                                            Mixture, San Diego setting up their booth


Update 9/12/12
Art San Diego was amazing! There was incredible art, the folks that produce the show are awesome, and it was a great experience to volunteer for them. I put a few pics up on my facebook page but it barely scratches the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment