Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Waxy Days of Winter


 It's winter in San Diego so it's something like 60 degrees outside right now. The tree outside my studio door is doing this...
 So awesome. 

So anyway, after a long break from painting (a sick kid and a holiday will do that to you) I'm itching to get back in the studio. Today I busied myself getting Christmas projects in order, prepping wood boards for painting and finishing up this big tropical commission.

Dream Journey  Commission 32 x 64 acrylic on canvas

Also I am putting together a fun "how to" post for artsy Christmas gift lovers, which will be followed by a nice little giveaway.

And while I'm at it, here are a few more photos of recent work:


 Love Blooms 18 x 24 Encaustic on wood


 Budbreak 8 x 10 Encaustic on wood


  closeup: The Old Farm 8 x 10 Encaustic on wood


 Hija 16 x 20 Encaustic on wood 


Lost Garden 11 x 14 Encaustic on panel



Thorny Roses 8 x 10 Encaustic on wood



 Everything's Rosy 10 x 10 Encaustic on panel



No comments:

Post a Comment