Monday, March 9, 2009

White Flowers

Another White Orchid Painting! What is it with the white orchids? Perhaps I paint them because I can't seem to keep them alive :) I've been on a roll with these lately and thought I'd post one on Etsy. Lately I'm not sure sure about the Etsy... I think it might be geared toward... well I'm not even sure who it's geared toward... but whoever they are they aren't springin' for the paintings, so I 'm thinking I might need to offer smaller, less expensive items and see if they will catch on. It's such a mystery to me. Wish me luck fellow bloggers cause this mama needs to bring home some bacon!

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about Etsy. I find it wonderful of course but I think what it is, is that it is WAY to BIG. There is just so much out there!

    If the whole world could know about your paintings, you would be a busy busy woman... believe me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 'sprang' for this particular piece as a birthday present for my Mom and she LOVES IT. I prefer online shopping, but do agree that you need to market your specific line through other channels, as plowing through Etsy is exhausting. It doesn't just market itself. You should leverage Facebook for this. I will help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks darlin! And thanks for breaking the seal and helping me with my first Etsy sale!

    ReplyDelete